favourite blog? refer here :)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Terasing

Hai. Now im officially 21! based on title, ye aku rasa terasing lately. because of friendsss, and now I feel family is the MOST important in life rather than friend, since I have abang and kakak. But I x nafikan, friends are ALSO important. Still I love love u friend. What I knew, depa dah buat mcm ni, for the third time. So far yg I tahu la. yg the rest I x taw. I hope not. I really hope so! So now, I kecik hati. Sangat! Even the tragedy *cannot go~, buahaha* dah lama happened, but still I x boleh lupa. ini serious. yes! I admit, I x cantik, kurang pandai, I come from an ordinary family which, x kaya so I x boleh nak tlg u all apa2. And I pun x boleh bg apa-apa kat u all since I pun x termampu nak bg kat diri sendiri. Hope u all noted that ye? Maybe niat u all baik, I x taw la kan, keikhlasan pun mcm tu jugak kan? ibarat melihat semut di batu hitam diwaktu malam. So, u all take me easy! *oh, nak nangis* Mcm I kata, mungkin niat tu baik, it just I je yg x paham. Anyway, my phone is always ON dear, never OFF unless the battery gone. I try to think positive, mmg niat u all baik and it just I yg x paham or maybe u all MALU dgn I. wah! or maybe perangai I x elok kot, I gedixx? I manja terlebih, I emo? maybe.... can be jugak. So, when incident mcm ni terjadi, I feel like I xnak jumpa korang dah for this time moment. I nak jumpa when I dah ready which I mean I dalam condition yg serba ada, I can give you anything in term of materials, until u all don't even have a chance to ignore me and to delete me in your life, until u all rasa "oh! how important Najwa binti Rosle in our life!" Wah! sampai mcm tu sekali kan I fikir. mmg dah kecik hati sgt. owh, lupa nak ckp, whether I nak atau x nak it's my decision, what I want IS an offer yg membuktikan u all igt kat I. Ye aku paham kita sekarang kat zaman 50'. muahahaha! 


We used to be together.....

in our way... :P


Patrick Star was really mad because He can't see His forehead! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babe i heard that you already got a job. Wahhh best la. Im still hunting the suitable job. What happen to yr daily life just take it easy, dont mind too much ! All the best.